UPDATED: DECEMBER 21, 2017
Spryngs by Brevani respects the privacy of its customers' personal information and will not, under any circumstances, exchange, sell or otherwise spread the use of any information collected on the website, by telephone or by mail. All information collected will be kept confidential and used only to serve customers or as required by law.
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personal identifying information, but they do enable us to personalize our home page for you and allow us to store items in your shopping cart between visits. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to prevent it from doing so. Even without a cookie, you can still use most of the features in our store, including placing items in your shopping cart and purchasing them.
Keeping your personal information confidential is a top priority for all Spryngs by Brevani employees.
1. We will safeguard, according to the strictest standards of security and confidentiality, all nonpublic, personal information that our customers or representatives of our customers share with us. "Nonpublic, personal information," include information such as a customer's name, address, telephone number, social security number, date of birth, website usage history and online applications or other forms.
2. We will maintain safeguards, physical and electronic, to protect that information. We will conduct our business in a manner that keeps personal customer information secure.
3. We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum required to deliver superior service and conduct our business. We collect personal information about customers from the following sources:
* Your inquiries to Spryngs by Brevani via phone, facsimile, Email, mail courier, or our Website;
* Your transactions with us, our web-affiliates or others; and
* Your transactions with non-affiliated third parties.
4. It is our policy that authorized Spryngs by Brevani employees may only access personal information on a need-to-know basis. We may contact you regarding fund solicitation/account resolution, sales, or product deliveries. Spryngs by Brevani staff who violate our Privacy Policies are subject to disciplinary measures.
5. We will not share personal customer information (of either current or former customers), outside of Spryngs by Brevani for any purpose other than to facilitate payment for services rendered unless the disclosure has been authorized by the customer or is permitted or required by law.
6. Whenever we retain other organizations to provide support services on behalf of Spryngs by Brevani , we will require them to protect customers' personal information.
7. Please contact us if there is any change to your personal information.
8. When necessary, we will review and revise our Privacy Policies to protect customer information.
Credit Card Security
At Spryngs by Brevani the security of your credit card information is a top priority. We have taken significant steps to ensure that your payment and personal information is processed accurately, confidentially and securely.
Spryngs by Brevani is secured via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) utilizing true 128-bit or 256-bit SSL Certificate, thus offering the maximum level of encryption security attainable.
As an added level of security for orders placed on the Internet - and not via telephone, fax or mail - Spryngs by Brevani does not maintain records of credit card numbers and/or their expiration dates on file. This information is securely passed directly to our credit card processing company during the ordering process.
Copyrights & Trademarks
All content of Spryngs by Brevani, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads and data compilations are the sole property of the Corporation, its suppliers, manufacturers and/or their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, associated to, or sponsored by the Corporation and are protected by United States and/or international copyright and/or trademark laws. All trademarks, product names, company names and logos appearing on the Website known as Spryngs by Brevani ("the Website") are the sole property of their respective owners.
The Corporation, its suppliers and manufacturers are committed to maintaining information that is as accurate as possible provided on our Website via regular updates. However, due to human error, or otherwise, the Website may contain pricing, product descriptions, quantities, images, product discontinuation and/or other content on this Website that may be incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, unreliable, not current, and/or not error-free. While we make every effort to ensure these mistakes do not happen, the Corporation cannot honor incorrect prices, misprints or typographical errors. In addition, the Corporation shall not be liable for manufacturer price changes, which may occur at any time without prior notice. The Corporation reserves the right to change prices and/or information for all products without prior notice. The product images on the Website are for illustration purposes only. Design revisions and color variations may apply.
In the event an error is found, the Customer will be notified as soon as possible. At that time the Customer will have the opportunity to proceed with their order with the corrected pricing and/or quantity or cancel their order completely. In addition, if a product received is not as described, the Customer may return it in unused, resalable and original package condition as per our return and exchange policy above.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, human error, intentional misuses or otherwise shall the Corporation be held legally responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of income, profit and/or data, loss of or damage to person or property and claims of third parties resulting from the use, or the inability to use, the materials on the Website, even if Corporation and/or its representatives have been advised of the likelihood of such damages. If the Customer's use of materials from the Website results in the need for servicing, repair and/or correction of equipment and/or data, the Customer assumes any and all costs thereof. If the state in which delivery takes place does not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damage the above limitation or exclusions may not apply to the Customer. The courts of the State of New York shall maintain jurisdiction over all disputes arising out of transactions taking place on the Website.
The Corporation at any time may amend polices contained on the Website. By using this Website, you agree to be bound by any and all such amendments.